David and Goliath
Are you being subjected to an unfair fight? Miami Dade County has unlimited economic, legal and enforcement resources working against you. Miami Dade Citizens for Property Rights will help you battle the dark lords of Miami Dade County Government.
- Try to fight them yourself.
- Hire an attorney and pay exorbitant legal fees.
- Join the Miami Dade Citizens for Property Rights team.
- Paying a citation issued by the county can be an admission of guilt that may result in losing your ability to fight back and you could be subjected to unlimited continuing fines.
- Not taking action can result in forfeiting your right to appeal.
- Taking bad advice.
- Signing a Stipulation Agreement with County. Unless your legal counsel has reviewed it in detail and you agree with every word in it and the implication of every action that may not be stated in it you could be unknowingly signing your property away. If anything is left to the discretion or subjective approval/verification by the County, it is a bad agreement for you. These agreements CANNOT be reversed in court after you sign it.
Fighting unfair practices
GET INVOLVED WITH HUNDREDS OF OTHER HOME AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHO HAVE FOUGHT HARD TO KEEP THEIR PROPERTIES AND BUSINESSES.
It is by bringing all those who have fallen victim to unfair local government practices TOGETHER that makes us strong. By joining others who have been injured by these predatory government practices, we can take direct action against local authorities so you don’t have to. We are a non-profit organization funded by individuals who have also fallen victim to the same unfair government practices. We will make sure that your voices will be heard, and you won’t have to pay for our services.
Your Next Steps
Register on our website and receive news regarding changes in property rights and our action steps.
Tell us your story and join the hundreds who already have. You can stay anonymous, but we would like to have personal stories to bring to elected officials.
WE DO THE REST
You’ll register, tell us your story, and we will fight on your behalf to stop these predatory local government actions.